Information we gather
KIC gathers the following information from website visitors:
- Your IP address.
- Any information you enter into a form as part of a contact page query, newsletter signup request, patient account creation, or other forms controlled by KIC.
- Payment information is temporarily gathered by our billing company, but . . . .
- Credit card and other payment information is not retained by KIC or KIC’s billing or payment vendors.
How we use the Information we gather
- KIC does not and will not ever resell any personal information you provide to us to a third party.
- KIC may use the personal information you provide to personalize your experience on our website and your ongoing experience as a KIC client, which may include tracking your payment history, anonymous activity on our website and similar anonymous tracking needed for planned enhancements in the future.
People who are given access to this information
- Some personal information may be accessible by KIC’s server administrator, KIC service representatives, and certain other KIC staff as needed to deliver services.
The security measures we have in place to protect your personal information
- To safeguard your personal information, KIC uses 128 bit SSL encryption for all personal information transmitted or received.
- Your browser settings may allow you to block these cookies, but we recommend you have them enabled to help us personalize your experience of our website.