Dr. Suwan graduated from medical school of University of Jordan, 2004 and finished his residency at Wayne State University 2010. He served as chief resident at WSU radiology program and did two subspecialty additional fellowship training, one year at Henry Ford Hospitals in Abdominal and chest imaging 2011 and vascular, and interventional radiology at University of Oklahoma 2012. He is board certified in both diagnostic radiology and interventional radiology.
- University of Jordan, Amman, Jordan Doctor of Medicine, 2004
- Wayne State University, Detroit, Michigan Diagnostic Radiology, 2010
- Henry Ford Hospital - Subspeciality in Abdominal and Chest imaging, 2011
- University of Oklahoma - Subspecialty in vascular and interventional radiology, 2012
Specialty Areas of Interest
- Cancer related diagnostics
- Image guided procedures